Thursday, March 12, 2009

Koooreeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Yay!
Just checked in for the flight on airfrance! We have the seats 36K and 36J. Our flight's departure is 20h25 and we arrive at Seoul at 15h20 (local time).
Woohooooooooooooooo!!!
I will finally take 4 books, I hope that will be enough.


MINIATURES
One of my customer told me it would be good to make bigger food jewelry, which is probably true, I like tiny things and very discreet jewelry.
Well anyway, I made some bigger fruit tarts studs which I'm just wearing and which will be available when I come back. (these are miiiiiiiine muhahaha)
I'm thinking of having a "tiny earrings" section and a "medium to big earrings" one.


xx
Stéphanie
P.s.: no french, I would have to translate it, I hate translations!
Comments
19 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

19 Cheerful Comments:

  1. oh super cute earrings! I hope you have a great time in Korea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and take piles of pictures!
    These earrings are super cool, mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have a great and fun and interesting and lovely and whatever you wish trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog on etsy.. my GOd they are soooo cute,, you are such an artist ... you re really talented.. Congratulations... keep on going.. Kisses from mexico..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice trip! I just love your earrings! So cute!

    Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, have fun in Korea!

    Nom-nom-nom... I could totally eat those fruit tart earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice time! Enjoy. Wish I could go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe flight and bring back lots of exciting stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a wonderful time in Korea!!
    I love the new earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes for a great trip!

    Jody
    Mini Leaps and Bounds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie, so pleased to find you wonderful blog, your minis are beautifully made, love those earings, too cute!!! We have awarded you a Sisterhood Award on our blog, for being such a great influence with your minis! xx safe trip Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great! Have a wonderful trip. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are simply fantastic!!!
    I would like to learn making food miniatures with fimo like you but i think it's quite impossible...
    I put your blog on mine.
    Ciao, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your earrings and your blog!! saludos de Argentina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...