Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmassy Cookies


cute little Christmas cookies to find
here.

I'm not sure if I really should continue with eBay, since I sell my stuff for less than usual over there. I just keep praying the prices and bids will raise, but it rarely happens.
Selling is sometimes a pretty painful need... if just by creating I could make money, that would be easier, all that listing and fee paying can drive one really mad!
I sell my thinks on four different spots: etsy, dawanda, CDHM and ebay (see left column <<<)
Where do you sell your thinks? And what is your favorite place to sell?
Comments
3 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

3 Cheerful Comments:

  1. I sell on Etsy, 1000 Markets and to a very small degree, Artfire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one with big cartel, but I have to leave because I just can't afford it anymore.

    I'm currently looking for a cheaper way to sell my items lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree ebay is a pain.. maybe cos some are selling things starting at only 0.99 and with free shipping

    there is no traffic at artfire and deviantart.

    so far, my best experience is Etsy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...