Saturday, November 7, 2009

Leaving for Berlin

Various Christmas Earrings available in my Etsy Shop.

Ok, so as you may know I'm not very happy with my actual way of living. I live at my BF parent's home and well... I just don't want to stay here.
So I decided to go back to my home, at my mom's flat in Berlin.
I'm leaving on the 19 (one day after the beginning of NewMoon ... haha I'm such a funny gal!) and took a one-way-ticket.
I'll take all the mini stuff I can with me and will work from there.
I'm coming back as soon as my BF finds a job and we're moving in our own home.
Comments
10 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

10 Cheerful Comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read that you feel uncomfortable. I truly wish that you find what you deserve. Good luck Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you best of luck on the journey Stephanie. You are still young so "exiting" things happen;) Just a way to see it. Berlin sounds great too. I see you are in Christmas mood. Delish:)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You move is probably a good chance to concentrate on creating. You'll have more space to think about the whole situation and I'm sure you guys will find a nice solution together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am sorry you feel you need to move. Maybe it will all turn out for the best. Love your Christmas Earrings! They are truly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you the very best for your move.
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you'll feel better at home to your mom, I'm very happy for you ...
    good journey!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you the best of luck and however hard some decisions may be in the end it will have been for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you all the best ! A pity that I am living in the far north of Germany and not closer to Berlin....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope he'll find a job soon, must be hard to be parted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...