Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long Time No See!

Delicate Three Layers Cake With Strawberries
It Seems like the Christmas rush is finally calming down. Did I just say finally? Well... forget it :D
I did some customs orders as well and still have some to do.
As you can see my blog isn't on the first page of ma website yet, which is terrible in my opinion. I suppose I'll have time between Xmas and New Year to work on that!

I also received some awesome gifts, some from Mercedes and my EuropeanStreetTeam Xmas swap. I'll make some photos tomorrow and show you :)

And I redesigned some of my classic food jewelry designs:
The tiny croissants are now way flakier :P


And the tiny sushi earrings hang from nice sterling silver hooks (that I made myself as well)



Ok that's it :)
Now goign to catch up with friends on different blogs and forums!
xx
Stéphanie
Comments
5 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

5 Cheerful Comments:

  1. Those hooks go so well with the sushi!

    And that cake had me drooling ...again...and I don even like cake that much...but dang that looks gooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake! The cake is so realistic... I want a slice, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again it's fantastic. The croissants are super, and the rest too.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art is amazing real. I am brasilian, making a blog too, visit me: http://miniaturebyjuli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...