Thursday, January 13, 2011

Waffle, waffle and waffle




I made some new waffle "designs". I only have one of each yet. I have so many items to photograph that I don't really have the time to make a decent stock.
I usually eat my waffles with nutella and banana slices, what about you?

J'ai fait des nouveaux bijoux gauffres. Pour l'instant je n'ai qu'un exemplaire de chacun. J'ai tellement de choses à photographier que je n'ai pas vraiment le temps de faire un stock.
Je mange toujours (ou presque) mes gauffres avec du nutella et des tranches de banane. Et vous?

xx
Stéphanie
Comments
10 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

10 Cheerful Comments:

  1. c'est superbe (dans ma revue http://lesmotsb.tumblr.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you keep amazing me with these tasteful miniatures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks scrumptious as usual! *NOMNOMNOM*

    Do you ever consider selling the fruit canes? You should ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les gaufres sont belles!

    Sorry, I'm a new French learner. Anyways, beautiful details on the waffles and I love nutella but I haven't tried it with bananas yet. It sounds delicious though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found your blogg.your miniatures are amazing!i just wanted to ask you how did you make a waffle mold?i tried to make my own but it didn`t worked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks et merci :)

    Ann < Fruit canes are well a way to sign your miniatures. So I don't want to sell mine :)

    Ammorin < it was perfectly written :)

    Konditori < it's a mold I bought. A real mini waffle maker in metal. Quite difficult to find and not that easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A ouais quand même, il y a du niveau ici ! ^^
    très jolie !
    Moi aussi je fais des bijoux, mais à côté, ça n'est pas grand chose...
    bisous ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...