Wednesday, February 16, 2011

T'es Mush... room



In French "moche" means "ugly" and it sounds a little like "mush". So my BF made the stupid joke "t'es mush" ("you're mush") when he saw me wearing mushrooms... 
Anyway! 
I was inspired by Alice in Wonderland for these and just needed about 1 year to create what I had in my head. And there you go "only" "simple" mushrooms :)
Wonder why I needed 1 year to make mushrooms? I'm lacking of time :D

"T'es mush"
Blague (pourrie) de ma charmante meilleure moitié me voyant couverte de bijoux "champignons".
Bref!
De petits champignons inspirés du film Alice au Pays des merveilles.
Et oui, j'ai mis 1 an avant de réaliser ce qui me trottait dans la tête.
Une efficacité sans précédent :D

xx
Stéphanie

Comments
8 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

8 Cheerful Comments:

  1. Stéphanie, they're fantastic and sooo realistic! :))) love them!
    Don't worry, it happens to me too: I have an idea, and then, after months (or even years) I realize it. It's my normal process ;D
    Hugs!
    Mary
    (p.s. on my blog, and on my flickr, I featured one of your amazing creations in my flickr favourites mosaic :) hope it's ok for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ben moi je dis too much adorablement réussis bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ETSY shop! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haste makes waste!
    Cute mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love them! those mushrooms are my favorite - love just watching them grow in woods in autumn :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. va faire un petit tour sur mon blog !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...