Monday, April 4, 2011

Cookbook challenge - Mandelschnitte & Maultasche

Mandelschnitte.
Made for AnneSvea.de, original can be found here

The cookbook challenge is something I had in mind for quite a while. Forcing myself to do at least one miniature version of a picture of food per week (outside of holidays of course)
These here are two custom orders, but they're a good official start :)
Click on the images to seem them bigger.

Le "cookbook challenge" (challenge du livre de cuisine) est quelque chose que j'ai en tête depuis un bout de temps. Me forcer à faire au moins 1 version miniature d'une image alimentaire par semaine. Ces deux commandes privées me semblaient être un bon point de départ officiel :)
Cliquez sur les images pour les agrandir.

xx
Stéphanie

Maultasche
Comments
5 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

5 Cheerful Comments:

  1. Yup you did it again, you surprised me! When I think you can not take it one step further there you are with something even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! You continue to amaze me with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool challenge!
    The ravioli are great, I admire your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! Bloomin' incredible you are. ;) You take the realism in mini-foods to new and incredible heights.

    All my best,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both very nice, especially the first one. Your work is amazing as always!
    And I accidentally found out that you're a puki lover too.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...