Saturday, April 2, 2011

Macarons Tutorial


Just a really quick note to let you know that my first tutorial on CraftEdu is online and available.
You can find it here: Miniature Macarons Tutorial.
If you want a specific tutorial, you can leave a note, I may do it :)

Juste une note rapide pour dire que mon premier tutorial sur CraftEdu est sorti et disponible.
Vous pouvez le trouver ici. Miniature Macarons Tutorial.
NB: une version française devrait sortir rapidement.
Si vous voulez un tutorial spécifique, vous pouvez me le dire ci après :)

xx
Stéphanie
Comments
7 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

7 Cheerful Comments:

  1. awesome, I may try this!! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Your creations are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Stéphanie! I believe many fans of yours must be pleased to learn the techniques of your darling macaroons! Thank you so much for sharing the site with us too. It seems many interesting stuffs there! Have a great weekend! :o)
    Peiwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first Craftedu tutorial! Many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the tutorial and it was awesome. I learned all kinds of great stuff that I know will improve my macarons. I can't wait for the next ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer < oh great! I'm really *really* happy you liked it! :)

    I hope I can make more soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...