Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Website and Cake


Hey!

I proudly present my new website!
With one single link www.PetitPlat.fr you'll have access to:
- blog
- galleries
- all the info you need :)
And since I'm launching my new shop, here brand new cake items that you'll only find in my online shop.

Voici mon nouveau site!
Avec un seul lien www.PetitPlat.fr vous avez accès à :
- mon blog
- mon magasin en ligne
- galeries
- toutes les infos sur PetitPlat :)
Et comme j'ouvre mon magasin, voici des nouveaux articles gâteaux que l'on trouve uniquement dans le magasin.

xx
Stéphanie


Comments
9 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

9 Cheerful Comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fantastic new Website! It's awesome! Your creations are the cutest ever! Continued success & I'll be sending friends your way!

    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Stephanie! All the best with your new website and biz. Love your new cakes.
    x, Swee

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Dances through the room with Steph*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the new site!
    May it be a great success!
    Cute new cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, hey! Si c'est pas du beau boulot, ça? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie! I loved your blog & work! it's great! thanks!!
    I from Mexico, and i wish to buy some of yours miniatures, it's possible?
    gretttings!! :)
    tita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read that etsy closed one of ur friends shops...
    Etsy is so cruel!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...