Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm A Giant Challenge - Update 4


Hey everyone!

Some orders are baking in the oven so I thought it be the ideal moment to show you the progress on that particular challenge.
What can I say, someone already found what it's going to be. So yay for her. I'll get back to you when I'm in Berlin and have time.

Bon, bon, j'ai mis des miniatures dans le four, j'en profite pour montrer mon avancement.
Quelqu'un est tombé juste sur ce que ça allait être, du coup je m'occuperai de cette personne quand je serai à Berlin.

Challenge: Official Challenge Page

xx
Stéphanie

oooh look!
I used out dining table for that matter. Good thing we have some camping tables to eat ^^
Obviously Pia had quite a lot of fun ^^
Comments
6 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

6 Cheerful Comments:

  1. chapeau vraioment

    et voir le off est très intéressant

    tu vois vacances pour manger du coup !!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER LOVE IT!

    I don't think I'll be able to finish mine on time :(
    *jealous ;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. She loves chairs ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh c'est vraiment trop bien ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...