Friday, February 22, 2013

Jumping My Mood Up


Hey!

So I've been working on my book like a crazed girl, going to bed late and trying to attract attention to my shops. So I sort of needed a small break.
Add to that that I always wanted to show you how I dress sometimes and you have me jumping in front of my camera, laughing.
:D

Alors j'ai bossé comme une folle sur mon livre, je me couche tard et en plus j'essaye d'attirer l'attention sur mes magasins, du coup j'avais besoin d'une petite pause.
En plus, j'ai souvent envie de vous montrer ce que je porte et bam, me voilà devant mon appareil photo, en sautant en l'air, tout en rigolant allègrement.
:D

Dumdidum : wool skirt / jupe laine - Esprit; pullover - H&M; leggings - American Apparel, shoes / chaussures - Vivo Barefoot, socks / chaussettes - Berlin (somewhere ^^' / quelque part ^^')

xx
Stéphanie

p.s.: outfits on my blog : yay or nay?
la mode à la Stéph sur mon blog : oui ou trop pourri?

Comments
15 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

15 Cheerful Comments:

  1. MDR ça donne du peps!

    ps bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Im so far out of fashion it's not funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. moi, j'adore!
    un livre?? quel livre?? j'ai râté une info??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quelle énergie! C'est beau la jeunesse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a darling! I do love your outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Euuh... Je suis sceptique, mais pourquoi pas !

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will your book be ready?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's great! will it be available just in a printed or also in a digital (pdf) version?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...