Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

Puss sleeping blissfully
So there it goes again. Another year. Times flies so fast.

A small recap of what happened in 2013 :
- Shanghai exhibition (and travel with my BF)
- BF and I got a civil partnership after 7 years of living together. If you've been reading my blog well... I haven't told you :D ... but it happened in October (or November, I'd had to dig the contract out). I never wanted to marry, so this is big for me. Believe me :)
- we've got two cats! ♥ Arya & Puss and I love them deeply :)
- I learned how to work wood in miniature and made a small furniture piece (I even have a circular saw now - but it's too small where I live to use it ><)
- I was published in an art book : Wild Art, published by Phaidon
- I published my first book :) and it sells far better than I thought it would

So let's hope 2014 brings a lot of fun new experiences!


I wish you all a wonderful new year, full of health, good food and fun!

xx
Stéphanie

Arya napping happily
Comments
5 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

5 Cheerful Comments:

  1. chouette tout ça

    encore mieux pour 2014 si si :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year :)
    Omg! She looks just like my Pumpkin! Even littlle nose have the same black-pink colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to forget the visit of a family member
    in Vannes in September ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your accomplishments and I love your sleeping cat :) Happy 2014

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...