|Puss sleeping blissfully|
A small recap of what happened in 2013 :
- Shanghai exhibition (and travel with my BF)
- BF and I got a civil partnership after 7 years of living together. If you've been reading my blog well... I haven't told you :D ... but it happened in October (or November, I'd had to dig the contract out). I never wanted to marry, so this is big for me. Believe me :)
- we've got two cats! ♥ Arya & Puss and I love them deeply :)
- I learned how to work wood in miniature and made a small furniture piece (I even have a circular saw now - but it's too small where I live to use it ><)
- I was published in an art book : Wild Art, published by Phaidon
- I published my first book :) and it sells far better than I thought it would
So let's hope 2014 brings a lot of fun new experiences!
I wish you all a wonderful new year, full of health, good food and fun!
|Arya napping happily|