Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mercredi Miniature - Abandoned Kitchen - Part 2


Abandoned Kitchen - Part 1

Well.
The "1 scene per week" challenge seems impossible for me, so I'm changing it into a "Working on Scenes every week"... 'thing'. (we can't really call that a challenge, now, can we?)
So the goal is to ensure I'm working every week on miniature art, as to push myself to more creativity and also to finally create at least a fraction of what I have in mind.
So it's still pretty exciting :)

Back to the things at hand today : the abandoned kitchen scene. I added some vegetation, to remind us that life keeps on whatever happens to humans and their creations.
And since drawing veins with a quill is vaguely time-consuming I'm still not finished :D
Hopefully next week!

Stay tuned :P
xx
Stéphanie
Comments
4 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

4 Cheerful Comments:

  1. j'osais pas demander !!
    :o)

    mais ça valait drolement le coup d'attendre c'est +++++++++
    waouh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fab fab! As long as you do some work it's always good to go forward, even if you don't entirely hit the goals.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...